Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is this a sign?

Eeekkkk, it's been a LONG time since I've posted on here... I guess the Period Diary Forum has taken the time away from needing this blog so much.

Why is it that I (hopefully) get closer to being pregnant, that I start hearing more and more things to put me off!

Well I was thinking "Nah, this doesn't seem to be THE month", but this morning I was less sure. I had a really bad nights sleep, struggling to fall asleep, then waking through the night - which was especially annoying, because I was on an early 7am shift. I had tried to go to bed early, but took so long falling asleep, that Andy (who went to bed later than me), fell asleep before me! My stomach didn't feel quite right, when I was trying to go to sleep. This morning I woke up and felt really nauseous! I wasn't sick, but I felt like I was close to vomiting! I really hate vomiting, so if I feel nauseous, then I do everything I can to not be sick!

Hmm, lets see what the next few days/weeks bring. If I'm pregnant then I'll be happier, if it's a weird stomach then I'll be tee'd off!

I'm started taking Sainsburys own brand pregnancy care tablets a week ago. I was already taking Folic Acid, but decided to swap for the multi vit.

No comments:

Post a Comment