Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trying to wait

I really want to take a test, but I'm still too early. My period is due to start on Thursday, and todays Tuesday, so 2 days early. I've never before had the symptoms that I've been having recently, which is why I wonder whether I might be pregnant.

We've got 1 cheaper pregnancy test sitting in the cupboard behind our toilet, but I wanted a few more, to either have some spare if I get a negative result or so that I can do multiple tests if I get a positive. I now have a cheapy, 2x Clearblue plus and 1x Clearblue Digital - which gives me an idea of time scale.

This month might not be my month, but I'm prepared if it is.

I'm not quite sure when to test though. I looked at the cheapy one this morning and it said needed to test from when the period is due to start. The Clearblues can be done early, but if I did find out tomorrow morning, I would then have to spend most of the day, walking around a Christian Resources Exhibition with my parents, not able to say ANYthing about it.

Tomorrow I've got a dentist appointment, and if they suggest doing an x-ray, I'll have to tell them that there's a chance that I could be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment