Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What a morning!

It's 5am, I feel really nauseous, so I've had to get up, eat some dry biscuits with ginger in them & put travel sickness bands on, in the hope they'll help! My period is due tomorrow, but no slight spotting.
I've been TTC my 1st & if this is not pregnancy symptoms then I've got a really weird bug! I feel nauseous in the mornings, then it eases through the day, then in the evening my stomach feels unhappy- bloated, achey, gassy. I'm not tired particularly during the day, but get tired really early in evening & have to allow myself plenty of time resting in bed before I go to sleep, so that it doesn't take ages to fall asleep! Often wake early too!
Btw nausea is easing!
I'm trying to wait til tomorrow to test, as spending day with parents, if I confirm it today a day early I'll be struggling not to tell them! Sorry so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment