Sunday, January 22, 2012

4 days...

I've got 4 days until D day...sorry I mean P day! On my longest length monthly cycle, Thursday is when my period is due to start again. I really can't be sure whether to expect it or not at the moment, because although I had some symptoms, they seem to have decreased/gone.

I haven't had anymore morning sickness, although for some reason I started feeling sick today while eating a carvery lunch! Very odd and a huge waste of a very nice (and not cheap) meal! I ate no more than 1/3 of the food on my plate! Stopping eating seemed to cause the nausea to ease off, so couldn't eat much. It wasn't a full-up feeling, more a 'this is making my stomach feel bad' - but the food tasted and looked lovely!

Well if no AF (Aunt Flow) on/by Thursday I'll take a test. If it's negative I'll wait a bit longer and test again.

My last period was early and shorter, so we shall see. Never quite know what my body is doing, but I get the impression it's TRYing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment