Friday, January 20, 2012

Missing it

OK, my last post I was feel very nauseous. Well it's gradually eased off since then. I was NOT enjoying feeling like I was going to vomit, but now that the feeling has disappeared I'm missing it, because it might mean that this is not THE month! Oh well, we will have to wait and see whether I get my period next week or not.

I feel that the sickness was a good sign though, even if I'm not preggers this month, in that it makes me believe that my body is doing its best to create a new life! It's silly, but having never had a child before and having been on drugs to stop myself becoming pregnant, there's always that nagging thought at the back of my mind: Are hubby and I able to have children?! Now there's no reason to believe we can't, and it's probably the evil one planting doubt in my mind, but there you go!

If it's Gods will for us to be parents naturally, then it'll happen. This is only the 4th month of trying, so really quite early on really.

No comments:

Post a Comment