Thursday, January 26, 2012

BFP!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I woke up early (yet again, after a slightly interrupted sleep), but with the intention of allowing myself time to wake, pee, test and respond accordingly before getting ready to go to work for 8am!

I took 2 Clearblue pregnancy tests, first a normal one, then after getting a positive result, I used a digital one to check the time scale. I think I could have tested a few days ago and have still had a positive result, but at least I wasn't sure yesterday when I spent a few hours with my parents! Getting the result before going to work was better, because it gave me a bit of a distraction (while earning some money) and meant I didn't spend the day on the sofa!

Well the symptoms are increasing every day so far: Wake up, stomach feels like it's got indigestion, which migrates into nausea. The nausea fortunately eased after few nibbles of a stem ginger oat biscuit, eaten while sat on the loo! I'm constantly wearing travel sickness wrist bands, which may or may not be working! I'm getting a cramping/aching feeling and stomach feels very confused! My digestion system is not too pleased at the moment!

I am 4-5 weeks pregnant, according to the pregnancy test. It seems that you don't go to your doctors surgery until you are 8 weeks pregnant and meet your midwife for the first time. I got told I could drop in some urine for them to test, however the home tests are reliable enough. It seems they don't offer blood tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment