Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm TTC

I had a text through from a friend earlier, recommending a period/menstration app. It seems pretty good and was free, so that's good. I've just been looking on the Forum (as part of the app), and just found out the new terminology/acronyms:
TTC = Trying to conceive
BFP = Big fat positive
BFN = Big fat negative.

I'm so tempted to use these on Facebook when I have something to tell people... get them guessing what I'm talking about! "After TTC, and getting a BFN, I've now finally got a BFP!" That kind of thing. See who can decode it first.

I've got a way to go yet, I've got the 'joy' of a period at the moment.

I found out today that pulling your knees up to your chest, with a tampon in, during aquafit is not too comfortable! I did it, just with a lot less enthusiasm, speed and not quite so high!

No comments:

Post a Comment