Friday, December 2, 2011

Dr Cox moments

Well I haven't blogged for a while, because when I've had things I've wanted to say I haven't had the energy/motivation to do it - so I've just bored my penpals with it instead or it's just been a repeat of what I've said before.

I can't say that I understand my body at the moment. Having periods again is fine, they seem to have gone straight back into a regular pattern, although a bit different to before. My stomach still isn't feeling 100%, which keeps making me keep thinking "could I be pregnant", which is not really helping me. On Wednesday it looked like my period was starting, I had a bit of spotting, but yesterday and so far today my body seems to have had a re-think! Lets see what happens over the next few days.

When I told Andy on Wednesday that my period was starting, so it looked like I wasn't pregnant, this is what he blogs! Should I be worrying how often my husbands mind goes into Scrubs moments? At work he often finds himself in Dr Cox moments, and he even has his own "Newbie" who longs for a hug! Andy's even perfecting the Dr Cox stance, with his hands behind his head, elbows out! Hmmm, maybe I should be a bit concerned! Lets keep him away from the Gin just to be careful!

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record... Doctor Cox drinks whiskey...

    The Wanna Be Dad.

    ReplyDelete