Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby talk again

My bookmarks on my browser and the peoples blogs I read through Google Reader, are becoming more and more pregnancy/baby related! Ekk! Me, becoming a little obsessed?!?! Nah!

I really struggle with this whole not telling people things about pregnancy. I totally understand why, but I'm not one to keep quiet when somethings happening in my life that's interesting. That is kind of the reason I've got this blog, it's my outlet, my place to vent, scream, shout, or declare stuff to the world, without them really knowing who I am!

The whole question of "ohh, so are you trying?" is always fun, because no, we're not...YET. We're preparing to start trying, I haven't quite given up those little white pills every morning!

Can I just say, I am going to miss being free of periods! I've basically had a few years or no more than a few days of period (if that), maybe every few months! Goodbye little liners, out come the big whoppers again! Fun times! I can't really complain, I've never suffered from periods as some people do, a bit of an ache in the lower stomach area, and may be less comfortable below and that's the worst of it! Maybe I'm just a wimp. Ut oh, this pregnancy thing is going to be interesting!! I would really like to take after my Mum with my pregnancy, she makes it out to have been easy compared to some "all day long & for months" morning sickness experiences that I've seen from people at church! I would not be surprised if that couple never have another child - she had a real rough deal!!

Friday morning is my blood test to find out if I'm immune to getting Rubella. I've just asked my friend if she checked it, because I know she's trying, and she didn't know about it. She's had all her jabs though, so only 1 in 100 chance that it would be a problem, and it seems like it might be checked when pregnant anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment