Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shattered

I'm getting tired so quickly at the moment. Tomorrow is going to be fun, I'm working from 8-6 with only breaks to travel between 2 locations. I'm not even sure that it's related to how much I've been doing, because today I only worked 8-9.30 and I've had the rest of the day off, but at 2am the tiredness was already creeping in! It might not help that I keep waking up earlier than I need to.

This morning I woke up some time after 5am, after a dream that wasn't very nice. In my dream, the doctor was listening for a heart beat and couldn't find one! I went back to sleep then dreamt that I took another home pregnancy test and it said "not pregnant". Yeah I couldn't get back to sleep after that. I actually had to get up and use my last pregnancy test, just to check that I was still getting that positive cross!! It felt silly, but since I had the test, I thought I might as well, just to put my mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment