Thursday, February 16, 2012

7 weeks

I'm failing to update this blog recently. I blame 'morning' sickness, tiredness and fitting both of those around work! I am pleased to say, although I say it cautiously, knowing that MS could come back and hit me at any point, but... I've been feeling better recently. I love how my dear hubby asks me to rate how I'm feeling out of ten, but has a pregnancy scale these days!

Yesterday I ended up having to tell me boss that I'm pregnant. I was trying to avoid it, because it's early days still. The problem came yesterday when he gave my hours for next week. Next Wednesday I've booked my 1st midwive appointment. It's booked for Wednesday afternoon, a time of the week that I VERY rarely work, but typically, this is the one week that I get put down to work 10-4, when the appointments at 2.30! So I sent my boss to a text to explain why I couldn't do it. It took him a long time to reply, but the reply was "Congratulations" and that it was fine to go to the appointment, if I could work 9.30 - 2 and make up the other 1.5 hours by making other shifts with that service user, longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment