Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mixed feelings

I'm not an overly emotional person. People have referred to me as being a very calm person - personally, I think I'm just good at covering up my nerves/worries to the general public. Recently, the whole idea of having a baby, has sent my body into such a mixture of feelings! I'm excited, nervous, anxious, worried, longing, happy... I worry about the practicalities and how it'll be such a massive thing once I am pregnant, and then when I have our first child - how will I cope, is our flat big enough, our lives will change a LOT...

I think this is just one of those things that I really need my faith, and to really just trust in God on this. Andy and I have had 6 years of married life without a child, so I think it's time to grow up and become parents! Ahhhhh!

OK, enough rambling on about what I'm pondering, I need to go and run a youth club now! Lets hope tonight doesn't put my off having kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment