Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekly blogging

I just realised that I'm only really managing to blog once a week. Hey ho, that's just the way it is I guess.

Well I'm 10 weeks 5 days, so almost 11 weeks....which means almost out of the 1st trimester!! Crikey considering that the 1st 4 weeks are before you confirm you're pregnant, it seems like a LONG 3 months! OK, I have the bigger boobs, but combined with the increased waist/tum, from mainly fluid/bloating/crisps, I'm now just looking like I've put a stone in weight back on! Apparently on average women gain 20-30 Ibs during pregnancy - so by the time I get to my fattest, I'll be back to the weight I was a few years ago, when I had crept into obese and started Weightwatchers!! However I'll have bigger boobs... oh and a massiiiiive bump.

We've started putting the 'tell family' plan into action!! Andy wanted to tell brothers first, so we're trying to arrange a drink at the pub to tell them. We've decided to tell everyone a little early. It was a choice between Mothers Day, when I'm 11+3, or Andy's Dad's birthday (the following Sunday) when I'll be 12+3. We were going to go for the later date, but wanted to tell the other youth group leaders in person, before we announced it to other friends, after the scan on the 26th. Annoyingly I'm working in the afternoon on Mothers Day, so the initial plan had to go out of the window - grrrr annoying unpredictable shifts!

I've been feeling a lot better in myself recently. I need to eat regularly to keep my stomach and energy/sugar levels happy, but that's manageable. I also need to be in bed earlier, because after 10.30pm I start to get a stomach ache! It's obviously my body telling me to go to bed earlier and stop staying up late, like I used to! I can't complain really, because I generally feel so much better in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment